EscapingTheMatrix
Synchronicity are back - Printable Version

+- EscapingTheMatrix (https://escapingthematrix.online)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Soul Trap Theory (https://escapingthematrix.online/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The matrix (https://escapingthematrix.online/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Synchronicity are back (/thread-67.html)

Synchronicity are back - peter - 12-03-2022

I am again on a new investigative path and i think there is something there and so far it make a whole lot of sense since it is connecting a few dots together.

Will do a video on it once my investigation is over but this could be the real deal guy's, my intuitive nature is often spot on. I never call anything external and i had experience a true direct connection with my true inner self in November 2021 and i think more info are on the way.

RE: Synchronicity are back - Eternal - 12-03-2022

(12-03-2022, 09:10 PM)peter Wrote: I am again on a new investigative path and i think there is something there and so far it make a whole lot of sense since it is connecting a few dots together.

Will do a video on it once my investigation is over but this could be the real deal guy's, my intuitive nature is often spot on. I never call anything external and i had experience a true direct connection with my true inner self in November 2021 and i think more info are on the way.

Cool bro. Do that video when you are ready.

RE: Synchronicity are back - peter - 12-04-2022

(12-03-2022, 11:58 PM)Eternal Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 09:10 PM)peter Wrote: I am again on a new investigative path and i think there is something there and so far it make a whole lot of sense since it is connecting a few dots together.

Hi Eternal, it's pretty much a new sequence i have been introduce to lately but it could be a pretty solid theory. I have been almost on an obsessional research over the cube and carbon and i might be on something but it's too early to say so i will investigate further and follow the synchronicity.

Excuse my bad English since it is not my native tongue.

Regards Peter

RE: Synchronicity are back - Eternal - 12-04-2022

(12-04-2022, 12:19 AM)peter Wrote:

Hi Eternal, it's pretty much a new sequence i have been introduce to lately but it could be a pretty solid theory. I have been almost on an obsessional research over the cube and carbon and i might be on something but it's too early to say so i will investigate further and follow the synchronicity.

Regards Peter
Cool.
Don't worry. English is my character's second language as well. Big Grin

Regards Peter

I just put your forum's address on my YouTube channel.
Maybe more people would want to join.
The more people, the more info we can get. Together might be able to come up with something. And go home.

(12-04-2022, 01:10 AM)Eternal Wrote:

Regards Peter
Cool.

Regards Peter

The more people, the more info we can get. Together might be able to come up with something. And go home.

This is very kind from you but i don't care if this site doesn't become popular since i prefer to have quality people here instead of a big lifeless crowd. I'm on a path of truth and i only want to share what i have experience so far and if this resonate with people then we might be gathering here for a very special purpose eventually.

Regards Peter

(12-04-2022, 01:31 AM)peter Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 01:10 AM)Eternal Wrote:

Regards Peter
Cool.

Regards Peter

This is very kind from you but i don't care if this site doesn't become popular since i prefer to have quality people here instead of a big lifeless crowd. I'm on a path of truth and i only want to share what i have experience so far and if this resonate with people then we might be gathering here for a very special purpose eventually.

Regards Peter

Indeed. Quality over quantity.

If someone comes to troll and cause problems, you can easily get rid of them.
Because the NPCs will come. There is no escaping that.  lmaor

They will come i know since they are attract to us like fly on you know what! lmao

(12-04-2022, 02:20 AM)peter Wrote: They will come i know since they are attract to us like fly on you know what! lmao

Indeed lmaor